Departure and return points
The departure and return points of all tours are outside the dock/pier gate in which your ship is located. You can have a better look for that point under the “Meeting Point” at the bottom of this page.
Tours and modifications
All tours are flexible and customer oriented so that time schedule and destinations can change after discussion with the customer for no cost.
Please note that the visit to some sites and monasteries is subject to change due to the standard working hours of these sites. That’s why it is important to inform us by e-mail for the time of your arrival in the port (approximately), so that we can create a tour that fits your time schedule.
What is included
The tour price includes:
- Transportation to all places mentioned in the tour description
- Drop off in every place you like
- Personal advising for places to eat, drink and pay attention in every single destination.
All payments take place at the end of the tour and there is no charge for booking.
Our rates are honest and there are no extra or hidden costs.
Please contact us for rates and booking.
What is not included
The tour price doesn’t include:
- Tickets to the museum and to the Archaeological sites.
- Tickets to Olympia Land Winery and Mercury Winery.
- Guidance for the Museum and the Archaeological sites. It can be arranged by us in cooperation with a professional guide (it’s optional with extra cost).
- Personal expenses for food, drinks, souvenirs etc.
As you exit the ship you will find us waiting a few meters outside the dock’s gate on the right hand side along with all the other taxis.
On the wind-shield of our taxi there will be an easy to read card with your name on it so you can find us easily.
As soon as we make the introductions we are ready to go.
Invalid Displayed Gallery